Growth is a natural process in kids. Their height increases with respect to their age. But sometimes many kids face growth related issues as their height does not increase as it should. It happens because the growth hormone is not produced sufficiently and it can’t act. It also is responsible for some conditions. Those conditions included growth hormone deficiency. In this article we will learn about growth hormone for kids and how it can help in the growing process.
What is HGH
Growth hormone or Human Growth Hormone is a hormone produced in the pituitary organ. It ventures out in the circulatory system to all tissues in the body to perform the growth the body needs.
It is a naturally produced hormone in the human body. But for the kids who have short stature or other height related conditions, it is available in the market to inject into them. The growth hormone is known as somatotropin. By injecting the GH daily for a couple of months, a kid can achieve the required height for his age.
But the treatment should only be done after the doctor’s approval. You can buy hgh at medical stores. But you have to show a valid prescription in order to buy it. It is a must know on growth hormone for kids.
Work Function of HGH
If you have opted for the hgh treatment for your child, you should know the growth hormone will work in your child’s body. In order to act properly, the growth hormone needs to activate the metabolism. It does that by stimulating all the metabolic actions.
In the next stage liver gets involved in the process. The GH energizes the liver to create an insulin-like protein. The protein can produce cartilage cells in our body. It is essential for kid’s growth because it assists with bone growth and organ growth as well.
After the insulin-like [protein was created, muscle protein synthesis takes place and the overall growth of your kid becomes visible. As a rule concerning growth hormone for kids, your kid’s body’s development with hgh is at its most significant level when he or she is a teenager.
As you age more, your pituitary organ produces lower levels of this development chemical. You may feel crushed assuming your body doesn’t look the manner in which you need it to, regardless of how committed you are about diet and exercise. That is why injecting hgh can help your kid to get the shape and development he or she actually wants.
Since research shows that adults have less HGH than people who keep a typical weight. Also many individuals speculate that the chemical can work with weight reduction. So it is important to treat the short stature condition in childhood. Because the shape of the body needs to be maintained from childhood.
Efficacy of HGH treatment
The primary aim of hgh treatment for kids is to help them in the growth. There is a guideline for Hgh injection dosage and if your kid can follow that, the treatment is really beneficial. In most studies we can see that the growth in the children who took hgh is significantly higher than the others who did not took it. You should know this concerning growth hormone for kids.
But also everyone needs to remember that the dosing should be according to what the doctor prescribes. Besides muscle and other body parts growth, hgh treatment can help a kid in many other ways. A kid who took hgh will feel more active and energetic. The enthu will be much higher than the others who do not take it.
If you are worried about the safety of the therapy, it is proved in many studies that the process, if followed correctly, is totally safe. Although few side effects can be there, nothing to be worried about. If the side effects occur frequently, a visit to the doctor will solve it easily.
What you Should be Aware Of
Before you opt for hgh therapy for your child, there are a certain things on growth hormone for kids you need to be aware of. They are as follows-
- Family History- It is very important to check the family history of medical conditions. Because the treatment of hgh will create serious problems otherwise. Sometimes, it is not healthy at all to take hgh if your kid have some genetic condition.
- Long Term Side Effects- There are some temporary side effects for hgh treatment, but what you should be aware of that is the negative impacts in the long run. It might come as surprise to you but type-2 diabetes will increase even after the treatment process ends. The increase is sixfold which might worry few people.
- Periodical Growth Rate- If you are unable to observe the expected results in your kid, you should not increase the dosage without expert’s advice. Too much hgh can cause other problems in your kid. You need to have patience as sometimes it takes a little bit more time to trigger the growth. It is important regarding growth hormone for kids.
- Cost Of Treatment- As the cost of the treatment is very high, you might want to give it some thought. If your child have growth hormone deficiency or short stature, you should opt for the therapy. Otherwise natural growth will be better. And it is always good for something to happen naturally.
- Start With Low Dose- Doctors always recommend to start the initial period of treatment with a low dose. If you start with a high amount of hgh, the result might not come out as you expect.
- Monitoring- During the treatment period, you should visit your doctor once in a month. That will help your kid as the doctor can monitor the growth and if something’s wrong, it can be fixed.
As the hgh intake can be very helpful for some, for others it might not be as useful. The dosage should always be as per the guideline of the doctor. Constant monitoring can help in the hgh treatment and your kid will grow like he or she should. Although natural growth is best for a kid, hgh treatment is proved to be successful in many cases. So if you are considering growth hormone for kids, you can go ahead with it.