If you, like most new homeowners, are extremely confused about how to decorate a house, we might be able to help you out. You must have a basic aesthetic or colour and material pattern in mind when you’re furnishing a room and even if you don’t, you can easily find inspiration pictures online. One of the most important rooms that you have to furnish and decorate first is the master bedroom. But if you’re unsure about the most essential things you’ll need, this is a list of them. And if you’re looking for a way to redecorate your room, this list will also help How to Make Your Bedroom Your Favorite Part of the House
- Wall Art – Decorate walls with photos of your family, your favorite places, cities and the best moments of your life. We also recommend that you read this article with ideas for decorating the walls of your bedroom from professional designers.
- The perfect bed- Yes you obviously need a bed and you knew that. But picking the perfect bed is a different question altogether. You need a bed that fits your size requirement while also looking beautiful as it is the centrepiece of the room. You can find hundreds of beds online to choose from. Always remember that your bed should be less than 3/4th the size of your room- leave the extra space, you’ll need it.
- The chair and table- You definitely need a chair beside your bed. People don’t tend to care about it too much but having a comfortable chair in your bedroom is very important. Not all things can be done on the bed but you would like to do in your bedroom like reading, or casually working on the laptop, etc. The best chair to have in your bedroom is a rocking chair.
It is good for people of all ages but especially if you have someone old or a toddler. These chairs are extremely comfortable and beneficial and come in a range of different styles to match with your room. The bedside table is also essential in a bedroom to keep your late night needs or water while also providing an extra storage space if you choose the ones with drawers.
- The Vanity- You need a large mirror in your bedroom to get ready before work. A vanity will come with a built in storage space where you can keep all your makeup, skincare and hair care products that you need daily. Having these care products in your bedroom means you will not fail to take care of yourself even when you’re feeling lazy or tired. Choose ones that accentuate the colour of your room.
- Lighting- The lighting in a room is a very important aspect that people tend not to give importance to and regret later. Having the perfect lighting that fully satisfies our every need while also being soothing is very important. Going for hanging lights and mellow bedside lamps would be perfect.
Decorating a house can be a bit daunting at first but it’s nothing that cannot be done and after a while it is fun. You’re scared but you’re also excited to decorate your home so channel that excitement and you will be absolutely fine.