If you have been on the hunt for love on the match com app but aren’t finding that special someone, it might be time to delete your account and start 8over fresh with a new profile. It may seem intimidating at first, but don’t worry! This quick guide will walk you through deleting your match com account in just a few simple steps. Here we go!
Dating apps are gaining popularity, with Match and Tinder now accounting for half of the dating app market share in the US. However, if you’re not feeling a spark, you might want to delete your dating app profile altogether. Here’s how to do it on Match and Tinder! (It may be different on other dating apps.)
About Match Com
Match has become one of the most used applications for those people who search for partners on the Internet safely.
These types of dating applications are somewhat unconventional. But at the same time, many of those who used it were happy to find a partner. Or, instead, decide to create an account on Tinder or log in to another app like Badoo, etc. And that is why they no longer need an account in the Match. And if that is your case, don’t leave because we will teach you how to delete your account here.
When creating an account in Match, you need to complete a specifications menu, where the page will explain how the app works; that way, you don’t have problems with it.
How to Delete a Match Com Account Forever Easy and Fast?
Once you meet the requirements of this, you have to personalize your profile by putting an image of yourself so that other people can determine your age and gender.
Of course, it is also possible that as a potential partner. They send you messages or videos to interact with other people. To form ties with someone who has the same tastes as you. So, in that way you can find someone who makes you happy. As a result, you no longer need an account in Match.
How to delete my account on Match Com?
Being part of this platform means being single looking for a partner. But in case you already have one, and you’re not single, then that means there’s no point in having a match account anymore. So, it’s much better to delete it. And if you don’t know-how, then pay attention because here we will explain it to you:
- First, you need to access your profile in the match app.
- Then go to the settings icon next to your profile picture and click on it.
- Then, in the part that says change, click and then cancel the subscription.
- Once you cancel the subscription, a box will appear where you will have to write the account password you want to delete. After you finish, click on the option to continue with the cancellation.
- In this part, you will notice an option that says where you will have to click to cancel your membership.
- And this is all you need to know to be able to delete your match account quickly. When you enter this platform, you must be 100% sure that you want to create an account so that you do not leave it outdated in terms of your profile picture and your daily information.
How to create an account on Match Com?
If you do not know how to create an account in this application, pay attention because we will also explain how to create one easily. And this as follows:
- First, we will locate ourselves on the official match page.
- Then, you will notice a menu where you will have to choose what type of person you are looking for and fill it in. And also, the others that say country and state.
- Afterwards, a new menu will appear that says it is not long, where you will have to fill in all the boxes with your data. And these are the following: date of my birth (day, month, year), your email, name, and password.
- When you’re done with this, you have to click finish.
- Once you finish with that, you have to complete a form of specific questions where you will define yourself as a person.
- After you are done with the process, you will have to verify your personal preferences. With that said, click finish, and you will have an account in Match.
This procedure works in the following way: When accessing an account, they ask for your personal information, such as what you like to do? What kind of people are you looking for? What things would you never do on the page? Among others. The potential partners are reduced to the number with the same preferences as you when you choose.
At the time you register, you must continue to fill in more boxes with your data so that the people who see your profile have an idea of what you are like; and in this way to know if they are compatible or not, to talk for a while until they settle into a formal relationship.
What about deactivated profiles in Tinder or Match?
Unsubscribing from Tinder is very simple, and it is almost recommended when we are not going to use the service anymore.
There’s nothing more annoying than messaging on this site dedicated to date ingesting and meeting people who either don’t reply to you or never arrive because it’s a user account that is no longer used today. If you want to delete the Tinder account, the process has different parts:
- First, we will hide our profile to prevent other users from contacting us.
- Then, in the “My account settings” section, we select our username. It’s the second option in the menu above this new drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the configuration page, you will find, half-hidden, a link that allows us to hide the profile. It’s the last of all the options in the drop-down menu, but sometimes it goes unnoticed because it’s a link that’s also outside the options list.
- Once we select the link, a window will appear in which we will have to confirm the deletion and suspension of our account.
- To unsubscribe from Tinder, you must click on the link, which is just in the lower area, in the centre.
Cancel Your Email Subscription
- Click Account Settings at the top right of any page
- Select Subscriptions and click Cancel.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email to ensure you meant to unsubscribe.
- After that, your subscription is cancelled.
- If you don’t see an Account Settings option, click your name in the top right corner and click Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to where it says Your Subscriptions (or similar),
- Click Unsubscribe next to one of your subscriptions, and confirm when prompted.
- Again, if you don’t see “Your Subscriptions,” try closing, then reopening your browser window or clearing your cookies first.
- Click here for more info about cancelling a Match account or its services.
Why should you think about deleting your Match account?
Think about why you joined Match in the first place. If it was to find a spouse or soulmate, ask yourself: are you looking in all of your non-digital spaces as well? If so, your time might be better spent out there meeting people in person. Technology should augment our social lives, but if it’s replacing real-life experiences, that’s not good.
You can always keep a secondary Match account for work purposes (for example), but if you haven’t had luck on Match and don’t plan to use it going forward, delete your account now.
What happens when you delete or deactivate your account?
Deleting your account is permanent. You can delete your dating preferences, matches, conversations, and messages permanently from the servers. You will no longer be able to log in to your account or see profiles or photos of other members on our websites or apps.
If you have purchased a subscription that has not yet expired, you will not receive a refund. Once an account is deleted, we are unable to reactivate it. Please note that deleting your account does not delete information stored by cookies. And similar technologies that may otherwise track visits to our websites and apps over time.
FAQs on Delete Match Com Account
How to unsubscribe from Tinder or Match easily?
Tinder or Match are two of the most famous dating services currently online. Being services that seek to facilitate meetings and the creation of couples both allow you to register and delete an account quickly.
They still expect registered users to be active and share the service with others to expand the user base further. In case you want to unsubscribe from Tinder, the process takes no more than a few minutes.
How to delete matches on Facebook?
- Go to the Facebook app tap the three lines symbol in the top right or bottom right.
- Tap the gear symbol in the top right.
- Select General.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Profile.
Conclusion on Delete Match Com Account
Match.com is a popular application for meeting the couple and later with ideas that arise to fall in love who have managed to conquer the public interest in this segment.
Now, you may have already found a partner, or there are other reasons why you intend to get rid of your Match.com account, so let you know about it.
Indeed, if you want to learn how to delete a Match account, and although this platform is not as widely used as others in the segment, follow the instruction that we mentioned earlier. Any other questions have in this area; you should leave us a comment to help you out.