The stress and excitement of planning a wedding can be alleviated for the happy couple by scheduling a pre-wedding photoshoot. There’s nothing more fundamental to a happy marriage than the love and appreciation that these two people feel for one another, and this picture portrays that feeling well. Hiring a professional pre wedding photographer in Bangalore would be a great idea to capture the beautiful moments prior to your wedding days and ceremonies. Additionally, the couple and photographer can get to know each other better during the pre-wedding photography. Wedding websites, invitation cards, and photo albums can all benefit from a couple’s best wedding photos. So, today we’re going to add another installment to this series by discussing some of the most exciting and beautiful locations in Bangalore for your pre-wedding photos. That being said, let’s begin.
- JP Nagar Outskirts- The outskirts of JP Nagar are an excellent place for picture shoots if you and your partner are looking for some peace. It’s not a prominent tourist spot, but the abundant foliage and picturesque lake make it ideal for a romantic photo shoot.
- Nandi Hills- The Nandi Hills, also known as Nandidurg, is a fortified hilltop settlement in Karnataka’s Chikkaballapur district that date back to the medieval period. The Nandi Hills is a popular tourist destination due to its pleasant weather, rocks, fort, and numerous historic temples.
- Lalbagh- There is a prominent botanical garden called Lalbagh in southern Bangalore. Various stunning settings and backdrops are available in the park for pre-wedding photos.
- Cubbon Park- Known as Bangalore’s “lung,” Cubbon Park may be found right in the city’s center. This is a significant boon to the town of Bangalore right in the middle of it.
- Lumbini Gardens Bangalore– Go boating or to the kids’ park if you’re looking for an exciting action backdrop for your pre-wedding shoot in Lumbini Gardens Bangalore; the boulevard along the lake is perfect for more romantic photographs.
- Ulsoor Lake- Ulsoor Lake is one of the oldest and largest lakes in the city, and it is also one of the cleanest. With the tranquil breeze rippling the lake (with the gorgeous reflections! ), the gently swaying trees surrounding you, and the incredible sunshine lighting you up, you will surely catch some Instaworthy shots here
- Bangalore Palace- Some engaged couples may travel across India to spend an entire day at the Bangalore palace for their pre-wedding photo session. The home is filled with photo ops, from the ornate chandeliers and antique wooden staircase to the sprawling grounds and nice-looking furnishings.
- Guhantara Resort- In search of a one-of-a-kind spot to take photographs in Bangalore? Head on over to the Guhantara Resort. It’s a resort hidden beneath the surface, with underground lakes, lush vegetation, rustic footbridges, and an overall relaxing atmosphere.
- The Courtyard House– The Courtyard House is an excellent choice for pre-wedding photos because it has both an inside and outdoor space. Three separate cottages are set on beautiful grounds and centered around a courtyard. The Courtyard House in Bangalore offers a small slice of heaven on earth outside the city; it is unconventional, beautiful, and authentic.
- Innovative Film City– Just 40 kilometers outside the city limits on the route to Mysore, you’ll find Innovative Film City, a theme park dedicated to Indian cinema in the Bidadi neighborhood of Bengaluru. Fun World, Wonderla, and Innovative Film City are all great options if you and your partner enjoy visiting theme parks.
Leave a Reply