Are you no longer need the zoom application, and do you want to cancel the zoom subscription on Android or Zoom Windows 10? Or does your paid subscription is no longer useful, and do you want to unsubscribe from Zoom Pro? Read this article and follow these instructions.
Today, Zoom has acted as a lifeline for several businesses lately. This video conferencing app is considered adopted by people worldwide, including ordinary schools who want to connect with family and friends. However, the service of the free version of Zoom is somewhat limited. Thus, it forces people to sign up for Zoom’s premium service.
But if you have the Zoom Premium version subscription but now you don’t want to continue and want to cancel the subscription, you can. Like many subscription services, you must choose not to receive the subscription manually, as with the Zoom subscription. Also, if you don’t, your credit card will continue to be charged.
So, here through this page, we bring you the steps to cancel a zoom subscription. We recommend that you read this article to the end.
Cancel zoom subscription
During this COVID-19 outbreak, the need to communicate remotely has increased tremendously. Indeed, since 2019, the number of Zoom users has increased by about 100%. The mandatory quarantine and the closure of schools and businesses have pushed people to find an alternative to communicate with each other and continue their business.
However, the decline in the severity of the spread of Coronavirus, and the economic crisis encountered, have let people resume their normal activities and lives. As a result, a significant number of users seek to delete their Zoom accounts, terminate or unsubscribe from Zoom Pro, and in the end, uninstall the Zoom app from Windows 10 PC or from their Android smartphones or iPhones.
How do I cancel my subscription and unsubscribe from Zoom Pro?
Log in to your account on the Windows 10 app, your PC browser, or your iPhone or Android smartphone.
However, suppose you want to unsubscribe from Zoom Pro. In that case, there are three possible cases: from the Windows 10 application, your PC browser, or the mobile application on your iPhone or Android smartphone. So, follow the instruction below:
On the Windows 10 app:
- Click on your account icon,
- Select “Settings. “
- Click on “More Settings. ” You will be redirected to your computer’s browser.
- From the mobile app, there are two methods:
- The easiest is to follow the instructions in our article on the subject: How to delete a subscription on Google Play and App Store.
- Or, click on the icon of three lines, and at the very bottom, select “My account. ” Next, scroll through the “Profile” menu at the top of the screen.
- Cancel a Zoom Pro subscription
- Managing an Android zoom account
On your computer’s browser:
- Click on your account icon,
- Select your profile name again.
- Open the “Account Management” menu in the left tab.
- Then select “Billing.”
- Under the “Current Subscriptions” tab, click “Cancel Subscription” to prevent your Zoom Pro subscription from auto-renewing.
- Unsubscribe from Zoom Pro
- Confirm again, insert why you want to unsubscribe from Zoom Pro, and “Send. “
How do I delete a Zoom or Zoom Pro account?
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 from the previous paragraph.
- Start by signing out of all devices that use your Zoom account. So, scroll down and select “Sign out on all devices” on the profile page. Then confirm.
- Return to the left tab. Open the “Account Management” menu.
- Select “Account Profile. ” And at the very bottom, press the “Cancel my account” button.
- Delete a Zoom account
- Enter your password and continue.
- That is the end of the process, and your account has been deleted with all your data. All you have to do is uninstall Zoom Windows 10 on Pc or Zoom Android.
How to uninstall Zoom Windows 10 on Pc or Zoom Android?
To uninstall the Zoom Windows 10 app from your PC, then:
- Click the Windows button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select the “Settings” icon just above the Windows button.
- Tap on the “Apps” menu.
- Find the Zoom app, and delete it.
- To uninstall the Zoom app from your iPhone or Android phone, long-press the app icon and uninstall.
What are the types of subscriptions in Zoom?
As mentioned about Zoom subscription types, it can be seen that there are two versions in its video-conferencing application, one free and the other paid.
The “basic” or free version of Zoom has a meeting time limit of 40 minutes, although individual meetings are unlimited. The number of participants is limited to 100 people. Also, you won’t be able to record meetings.
While the ‘Pro’ or paid version allows multiple levels, you could lift the restrictions imposed as free users. Pro or premium versions require a monthly fee, and the amount to be charged as a subscription fee will be charged automatically at the beginning of each current billing cycle.
Conditions for canceling Zoom subscription and Zoom subscription to
You should include the following information to help you unsubscribe from Zoom:
- Member’s full name
- Contact number
- email address
- User ID
- billing address
- ZIP Code / ZIP Code
- The last four (4) digits of the card
- Reason for cancellation
- Last load amount
- Date of the last charge
How to cancel your Zoom subscription?
To unsubscribe from Zoom, you must follow the steps below, which are quite simple:
The first step to getting started is launching the Zoom app on your device.
Select the ‘Profile’ icon
Once the Zoom window starts, select the “Profile” icon in the upper right corner. A drop-down list will appear with a variety of options.
Tap the “Settings” tab
In the next step, tap on the tab under Settings, or you can even tap on the gear icon just below the profile picture. That will open the window in the zoom settings.
Tap on the ‘Profile’ tab
Then tap the Profile button on the left of the screen that appears.
Click on the ‘Change my subscription’ option.
In the next step, click on the option labeled Change my subscription.
You will be prompted to access the Zoom website.
Now the web browser will start, and then it will go to the Zoom website, and they will ask you to fill in the Zoom username and password.
It will direct you to the billing section.
Once you are locked out, you need to go to the Billing tab in the Zoom Profile section. Here, all the Zoom plans you are subscribed to will be listed. All information will be displayed based on the plan, including billing period, invoice date, amount, and current plan status.
Select “Cancel Subscription”
Finally, select the Unsubscribe tab on the right side of the screen. You will get a promotion notification for a pop-up message to confirm the cancellation. Tap the unsubscribe button again to confirm unsubscribing from Zoom.
How to unsubscribe from Zoom Tan?
The steps to unsubscribe from Zoom Tan via the web form are as follows:
- To start that, go to https://my.zoomtan.com/cancel/prompt from your device’s preferred web browser.
- Enter the necessary information in the corresponding fields.
- Then select the search account.
- Next, tap on the “Cancel Request” tab.
- Finally, be sure to save any confirmation emails or numbers provided to you for future registrations.
Zoom Meetings is one of the most popular video conferencing applications, with powerful video technology and practical features, especially in confinement and teleworking. Indeed, it is widely used and has exploded in popularity since the COVID-19 pandemic. But recent Zoom Meeting security and privacy issues force users to find an alternative.
FAQ on Cancel Zoom Subscription
How do I unsubscribe from Zoom?
- Cancel a Pro subscription (paid):
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management, then Billing.
- On the Current Plans tab, click Cancel Subscription to end the automatic renewal of your subscription.
How to delete a zoom account on an iPhone?
Once logged into your Zoom account, you will need to access the “Account Management” section in your account settings. There you will see an option called “Cancel my account.” Also, we must say that the deletion is final and cannot be undone.
How to change your username on Zoom?
Find your name, and next to your name, click More, then Rename. Using your keyboard, type the name under which you now wish to appear. If Zoom gives you the option, indicate that you want to keep this name for other meetings (checkbox).
How does Zoom Free work?
How do I use Zoom to start a video meeting?
- Subscribe to ZOOM.
- Download the client.
- Take control of the interface.
- Create a meeting.
- Join an existing meeting.
- Schedule a meeting.
- Exchange messages and files.
- Record video of a meeting.
Why shouldn’t you use Zoom?
No end-to-end encryption. Contrary to what they suggest on the Zoom website, Zoom’s audio and video communications are not end-to-end encrypted. Therefore, the company has the technical possibility of deciphering these flows at the level of its servers and intercepting them.
Conclusion on Cancel zoom subscription
In conclusion, Zoom is a very useful and worldwide use application that can instantly connect with friends and family. That makes it a perfect tool for any individual or business looking to take their presentation to a new level.
If you no longer need to make video conferences and are looking to delete a Zoom account, try the instruction we mentioned earlier. You can delete a Zoom account by navigating to Settings and scrolling down to the bottom, saying Delete Account.