Many of us have ever wanted to have a backup copy of all our Instagram photos stored, for example, on our PC or in the cloud quickly. Instagram by default stores a copy of all the photos in the terminal where we upload them. But if we change our phone or restore it, we run into a problem. This time we will show you a way to download all Instagram photos from our account. Without having to store each photograph one by one.
Before starting, you should note that it is only possible to download photos from those public accounts. There are many ways to download photos and videos from Instagram. It can be from your computer or your mobile. All this depends on the browser you are using. If you want to know how to do it, keep reading.
Easy steps to download all Instagram Photos
First of all, we must download the application, Free Instagram Downloader.
Once downloaded, we install and execute it. The first thing we will see is this. Now we go to the option “Input User Name” or “Login” we do not have so many privileges because we are using the test but even so, for the use that we are going to give, it is enough.
Once we put the user from whom we want to download the photos, they will quickly load all the profile images. We will have to click on the option “Download All,” and the download of the selected images will begin.
Easy and for the whole family. Don’t forget to share if it was helpful to you.
In this way, you can easily download all the photos of Instagram from your account. The installer is a wonderful app for download photos and videos from Instagram. It also knows programming languages like Python. It is specially designed to download any information from your Insta account.
How to download Instagram photos?
While posting images to Instagram is easy, downloading them isn’t that simple. You have several options to download Instagram photos, from using third-party software or a page to download Instagram photos on Android devices, iOS, or PC.
But first, remember that although some of these tools to download photos from Instagram allow you to download the images of other users. However, we recommend that you always seek permission and give credit when it is due. Warned war does not kill people!
After this (critical) reminder, now you know how to download photos from Instagram!
Each Instagram post and profile contains a URL, which you can use to copy and paste into Instadownloader. However, the tool that you can take advantage of to download Instagram photos or the content of your choice. We tell you how it works.
If you want to download a post. Also, it is essential that you open it from the account profile to obtain its link and then copy and paste it into the Instadownloader search engine to generate the download option.
Here we will see the example of how to download an image on Instagram from the Foo Fighters account.
Download Instagram photos and videos at once from your computer
For those who were wondering if it is possible to download images and videos from the computer, the answer is yes, it is possible. However, you must bear in mind that you cannot do it directly since the option to download images is blocked (you can notice that when you right-click and the option doesn’t appear).
The easiest way to download images and videos from Instagram or any other social network is to use By Click Downloader. This incredible tool allows you to download any image or document you want with a single click.
To do this, you have to follow these steps:
- Enter By Click Downloader
- Install the program on your computer
- Download with one click the image you want by choosing the format and download quality
In case you don’t want to download any program, I recommend you follow this easy and simple trick:
- The first thing you have to do is enter Instagram, as you usually do.
- Find the photo or video you want to download, and when you find it. You must open it and right-click on it, and choose to open the link in a new tab.
- When you open it, it will give you a primary URL, to which you have to add the following: “/ media /? Size = l” (the letter L must be lowercase).
- After doing this, it will send you directly to the photo. You can download as you usually would by right-clicking and choosing the option to save the image.
- By following these simple steps, you would be avoiding the blockage of downloads that this famous application has, and you will be able to download all the videos or photos you want.
- The L that you would be adding to the URL means that you want to see that image in full size, and once the window with the image loads, the URL will no longer be from Instagram. It will be from Facebook; that is why its icon will appear.
That is an easy way to do it if you want to save Instagram memories of that party or visit the beach on your computer.
Download Instagram photos and videos from your mobile
We know that Instagram has millions of photos and videos that you would like to have in the photographic gallery of your cell phone, and it is expected that you find many applications to download them. However, there are those that request data or have a high cost when opening the application.
That is why here we present you the best safe and free applications that will help you download what you want:
On IOS devices
Grab for IG is one of the best applications found in the App Store for free. It gives you the freedom to download videos and photos from Instagram without any danger.
- First, you have to log into your account through the Grab for IG application.
- Then you must open the Instagram application and choose the photo or video you want to download.
- Give click three points located in the upper right corner of the photo and choose “Copy link. “
- When you open the Grab for IG application, the selected photo or video will automatically appear.
- To finish, you have to click on the arrow icon located in the upper right, and the image will automatically download to your gallery.
Another option for IOS:
- Enter the Instagram application and choose the photo or video you want to download.
- Click on the three dots that appear in the upper right corner.
- Select the option “Copy link.”
- Go to downloadgram.com/ from your browser.
- Paste the link and click on the download image (if you see more vignettes, you have to close them)
- Once that is done, you can download your photo.
For Android devices
Just as there are applications for IOS, Android applications are also applications with the same advantages. InstaSave is one of the best safe and free applications to download images or videos from Instagram to your mobile device.
All you have to do is:
- Open Instagram as you normally would.
- Choose the photo or video you want to download.
- Click on the icon with the three dots in the upper right corner of the image or video.
- Select the option “copy URL.”
- Go to the InstaSave application.
- When you open it, you will notice that the image is already selected.
- At the bottom, you will find three icons, you must click on the icon in the center (share on Android), and all the options will appear.
- These options are sharing by email and messages, or also save it in your photo gallery.
Just as there are applications that help you download the content you want; you also have the possibility of doing it without the help of third parties since your mobile, tablet, or computer provides you with the option of taking screenshots or screen recording.
FAQ on download all Instagram Photos at Once
How to view someone else’s archived Instagram photos?
Go to the Instagram app, click your profile in the bottom right corner, and click the top left corner. There are archived posts and stories. To switch between one option and the other, press the middle button that says “publications” or “stories.”
What is generally moving on Instagram?
Instagram help service
Primary: the “Main” tab is used for the messages you want to see first. All messages appear on this tab, but you can slide your finger to move them to the “General” tab. You can also move accepted messages to the “Main” or “General” tabs.
How to recover archived photos on Instagram?
Don’t worry; the process to recover photos archived on Instagram is also very simple.
- In your profile, display the three stripes.
- Click “Archive” (clock icon with arrow).
- In the drop-down, select “Publications.”
- Open the photo of the file you want to recover.
- Click on the three dots.
- From there you can restore your photos
How to unarchive photos on Instagram Android?
We choose the image that we want to unarchive and click on the three points we have in the upper right part of the image. Two new options will appear. We must choose the option “Show in profile” to unarchive the publication and make it appear again in our Instagram feed.
Conclusion on download all Instagram Photos at Once
This process is a straightforward step that you can do, depending on the device you have. You have to look very well at taking a screenshot, or in the case of a video, how to record the screen. All you have to do is go to Instagram, choose the photo or video you want to get, and capture it.