Sticking to a vegan or plant-based diet can be healthy and rewarding. It is nice to know that you are eating low-impact and cruelty-free foods. However, it can be challenging to find good delivery options sometimes. As you search for “lunch near me,” you may be unsure where to get started looking. The good news is that there may be more options than you think. The following are a few vegan lunch options (a few of which are surprising) that you can get delivered while working from home:
- Salad: It is no surprise that salad is a straightforward option for vegan lunch. However, you may be able to do more with it than you realize. Adding some seeds or nuts can make it a more protein-filled meal. Additionally, there are all sorts of salad options with hearty vegetables. Just avoid any creamy-based dressings.
- Pizza: You may be surprised to learn that you can order vegan pizza delivery. Some restaurants, such as Papa John’s, have options with no milk or eggs in the dough. Plus, you can load up on vegetable and fruit toppings. This is a great way to get a more plant-based meal that is super tasty.
- Wings: Depending on how they are prepared, wings can be vegan.In particular, look for roasted wings. These tend to be healthier and have a simpler batter. Just make sure to check the ingredient before you order. Nonetheless, the right batter can make these vegan (and delicious).
- Tofu: This soy-based food is a mainstay of plant-based diets. It is available in all sorts of meals ranging from soups to pizza toppings.
- Breadsticks: This one may be a big surprise. Some breadsticks are made with vegan dough. You can enjoy dipping some sticks in some marinara sauce without having to worry about your dietary restrictions.
Why Vegan Pizza Is One of the Best Lunch Options
Let’s face it: pizza is a go-to meal for just about everyone. It is delicious, filling and very customizable. So, a lot of people on vegan diets feel like they are missing out. This is one of the most missed foods for people who switch. Fortunately, you can order vegan pizza if you know where to look. It is a can’t-miss vegan lunch. It’s healthy, it’s tasty and it’s a full meal.
Be Sure To Use These Pizza Lunch Coupons
Better yet, if you order your vegan pizza from Papa John’s, you can get some great pizza lunch coupons. If you sign up for text or email promotions, you can have them delivered right to your inbox. You can also sign up for Papa Dough rewards. So, the more vegan pizza you order, the more you can save on future orders. Overall, you can just score a great deal for one of your favorite vegan meals.
Order Your Lunch for Today
Are you ready for lunch? Place your order and get delivery today. With all the vegan options out there, you could be enjoying something hot and tasty for your next meal. Start planning your vegan pizza now.