Salvilaw is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing personalized and efficient legal representation for individuals who have experienced an injury or other accident. They offer various legal services, including auto accidents, worker’s compensation, medical malpractice, etc.
The law firm of Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard can help you file a personal injury claim in Chicago when you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, or other personal injuries.
The law firm provides legal services to its clients throughout Cook County and on the North Shore of Chicago. The law firm is recognized by the Illinois Supreme Court for excellence and is ranked in the top 20 law firms in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report.
The law firm can assist anyone who seeks consultation related to their queries. For instance, the firm can help you file a personal injury claim in Chicago when you met with an accident or are injured because of the negligence of another person or entity. The claim can further include incidents such as the negligent maintenance of a public place, such as a hotel or restaurant.
What is a personal injury claim, and how to claim in Chicago?
Personal injury claims are filed by people who have been injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another individual or entity. In Chicago, the law firm Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard offers personal injury claims and is located at 161 N. Clark Street, Suite 4700 in Chicago.
The lawyers at the Salvilaw will assist you in filing a claim based on the case. According to the Illinois Department of Insurance, there are three ways to file a personal injury claim:
- By filing a lawsuit in court
- By filing a claim with the state’s workers compensation board
- By filing a claim with another insurance company
The first step in filing a personal injury claim is to contact an attorney. The attorney will help you determine whether your case qualifies for litigation or if it should be resolved through worker’s compensation. If your case does not qualify for litigation, you must file your claim with the other insurance company.
With immense experience in the field of personal injury claims, the assigned lawyer at the firm will follow the due process and ensure that you have received the appropriate amount as compensation.
Personal injury verdicts and settlements of Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard
Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard is a personal injury law firm that provides the best legal representation for its clients. They have received many awards for their high-quality services and dedication to their clients.
The firm is known for its aggressive litigation, which has helped them win many cases and settle many cases with their clients. Their practice areas include personal injury verdicts and settlements, medical malpractice, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, construction accidents, mass tort, and more.
Salvi Schostok & Pritchard has been recognized by the American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) as one of the top 5% trial law firms in the United States. In addition, the firm has a high success rate among all other trial law firms eligible to be nominated by the Association for their list in the category of “Top 100 Trial Lawyers.”
How do personal lawyers come to your rescue?
Personal injury lawyers are not just for people who have been injured. They can help you in various ways, including helping with your case and providing advice on how to move forward.
Consulting a personal injury lawyer is a priority no matter how bad your injury is! There are many ways in which a personal injury attorney can help an injured person. For example, an attorney can help with the following:
- Drafting and filing your lawsuit
- Collecting evidence
- Representing you in court
- Informing you of what to expect at various phases of the case
- Helping you prepare for deposition and trial
- Evaluating your case to determine whether there is any merit to the claim
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit for you
- Helping negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Helping negotiate a settlement with the insurance company
- Representing you before an administrative agency
- Assisting with your medical care and rehabilitation
You should also get help from a personal injury lawyer if you have been harmed by somebody else’s negligence or if your company is at fault for the accident. For example, suppose your company has failed to give adequate safety precautions and, as a result, caused harm to someone. In that case, they will be held responsible for the damage caused. Likewise, suppose a law firm is negligent in their legal counsel or representation and, as a result, causes harm to you. In that case, they will also be held responsible for any injuries and/or damages caused as a result.
What can you recover through a personal injury claim in Chicago?
A personal injury claim can be a complicated process to navigate. However, with the assistance offered by a personal injury lawyer, you can receive compensation for different things. The following are the common types that Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard law firm will help in recovery:
- Medical Bills: A personal injury claim may enable you to recover medical bills related to the injury. In addition to medical care, these bills may include diagnostic testing, prescription, and non-prescription drugs, rehabilitation services, physical therapy, and hospital charges.
- Lost Wages/Injury Damages: If you are unable to work, you may be able to recover lost wages related to time missed from work as well as damages for any future lost income. Lost wages are based on the difference between your current earnings and what you would have earned had you not been injured.
- Illness and Disability: If an injury prevents you from working in the future, either temporarily or permanently, your claim can include compensation for any future loss of income that you may be entitled to. You may also be able to recover from any permanent injury that you suffered as a result of the accident.
This article discusses finding a personal injury attorney right for you and what to expect from the process. It also discusses the importance of hiring someone specializing in personal injury law. In conclusion, you must hire an attorney with experience in personal injury law so they can guide you through the process and protect your rights.