This season’s prevailing scorching summer condition makes us again rethink the attire and the other related accessories that we wear. Clothes and sneakers, and other accessories play a crucial role in how we feel in day-to-day life. They positively impact our lives and make us feel comfortable and easy with the ongoing weather.
This article will show why you must buy a white sneaker this Summer and feel unique and extraordinary in how you look this season.
Need For White Sneaker In the Wardrobe
The white sneaker is one of the dominating and active- fashion styles on the streets as well as we can also witness this particular style on the red carpets.
While white sneakers won’t come anything close to your casual running shoe or the gym shoe, they resemble something immaculate, sleek, and somewhat vintage, and the best part is their versatility.
The white sneaker comes in either high cut or low cut and it is made up of premium leather or a flawless canvas with very few details. The white sneaker is the “definition of “Simplicity,making them very ready to work with any style mix you want to go with. No sweating is required here in white sneakers.
Pairing Of White Sneakers for men with varieties of attire To look cool this Summer
- Turn yourself into A Prepster: The style of wearing white sneakers was popularized by icon Steve McQueen and wearing this sneaker without socks was promoted by Ralph Lauren Polo since then this style is living in the market and amongst the general fashionistas.
- White Sneakers & Shots- The most obvious choice for white sneakers is Shorts. Pairing the white sneaker with shots, preferably white shots, and without socks makes it a perfect look for a casual summer outfit. Make sure the sneaker is lean and slim looking and low cut in silhouette.
- White Sneakers and black Jeans- Keep the jackets, shirts, and coats symmetrical and pair them with white sneakers without socks with black jeans. Jeans or the pants must be tapered or cropped, and you can touch up the outfit with a piece of metallic jewelry.
- White Sneakers and Skinny Jeans– White sneakers look brilliant with denim. Top up the denim with a leather jacket, and you can add a cap as an additional accessory to enjoy a relaxed chic look.
- White Sneakers and Chinos- American Urban subcultures have inspired this look. This look of chinos with white sneakers is a look from day to night. Base this outfit with jogger pants in quality jersey cotton. You can click here on how to learn how to wear dress pants casually.
- White Sneakers and A Suit- Another critical look this Summer could be white sneakers on a suit. The sneaker adds a highly effortless informal look to a tailored outfit with a suit or overcoat and makes it perfect for night-outs. Make sure you are wearing sleek and absolutely white and bright sneakers. A dirty pair will kill all the aesthetics and any sartorial suaveness you have worked so hard to muster.
A little Tip for Cleaning your white Sneakers
A water-based cleaner is best suited for white sneakers compared to a chemical-based cleaner as they are less harsh on the fabric and quite safe on leather and mesh. Use a more miniature bristle shoe brush or use an old toothbrush to clean the grime. Do not scrub or overdo the rubbing. Instead, use a mild and gentle hand approach while cleaning. It will take you just ten to 15 minutes to give your sneakers a fresh look yet again.
The Bottom Line
In today’s world of fashion, it also becomes imperative to make sure that in the name of fashion and styling, we do not forget the comfort and ease that is the first criteria for dressing.
Also, the dressing and clothing should be seasonal in approach, and we should have clarity of what we are wearing in a given season. Like in Summer, we should primarily be using white as a color for overall dressing and other accessories as far as possible since white is the color of Summer as it reflects all the heat and absorbs very little.