The Bannock county jail roster is the fifth big country in Idaho which has a population of about 83,249. It serves the people of the county for years.
The county is in Pocatello. It is serving the whole area with great care. Moreover, The inmates had no objection against the officers of the prison.
Bannock formed in 1893 as well as this county. There is a local tribe named Bannock, and the county is serving the whole area with great care. Bannock county is named after the local Bannock tribe.
Location of Bannock county jail
The Bannock county jail is in the southeast of Idaho in the USA. Its area is about 1,147 square miles. It covers a total of 12postal codes of the county. The codes are: 83246, 83204, 83245, 83203, 83205, 83250, 83209, 83214, 83281, 83234, 83202, and 83201.
Sheriff Lorin Nielsen provides security and safety for lawfully committed inmates or detainees. To contact him, you have to go through the following details.
- The purpose and other information is contact.
- Country details, city name, state id, and address; such as:
Country name: USA
Address 1: 5800 s 5th ave
City name: Pocatello
County: Bannock county
- You must include a telephone or fax number with details; such as:
Phone #: 208-236-7116
Fax #: 208-236-7193
- Some other additional information that you have to mention
Type: Sheriff’s departments
Population served: 70000
Number of officers: 65
Bannock county sheriff
Inmates details of Bannock County Jail:
If you want to know anything about the Bannock County Jail’s inmate, you must search it online. The search result may provide you Arrests, Criminal Records, Sheriff Record, Mugshot, Housing Location, Statute, Charges, Description, Bail Amount, Court, Sentence Date, Sentence Days, Warrants.
Bannock county jail does not include any listed document of the inmate in the online service. So you can’t see any detainee’s details online. b.ut you can find any one of them by calling the office directly. There is a cell number: 208-236-7116. You reach there, and by the name, you can make a straightforward inquiry about the inmate. If you want to communicate with the jail personally, make sure that you have provided the inmate’s initial information correctly, like the prisoner’s first and last name, I.D. number, and birthdate.
The policies and procedures of Bannock County Jail:
There are many known and unknown facilities of the Bannock County Jail. But the facilities are handled to the rigid policies and procedures. Most are:
Visitation system: The jail allowed their inmate to meet with their friends and family. But the rules of the meeting should entirely be controlled by the jail authority.
Mailing system: The family member or any friends can sand mail to the inmate. The sender has to mention the exact location that means the inmate’s address at the mails’ top.
Sending money: You can send money to the inmate for his expense. There are some direct or online procedures to send money. You can easily follow any one of them to fund your familiar one.
Visitation of inmate:
The Bannock County Jail also permits you to meet any inmate with legal procedures. Two types of visitation systems are available here. These are the local and the remote visitation system. But visiting would be complicated if you remain clueless about anything.
In the local visitation system, the visitor needs to come to the detention centre. They have to stay at the visitor’s section of the visitation area. Your acquainted inmate is allowed a maximum of 30 minutes of visiting session in a week, any day of the week. With the specific fee, you can expand the visitation time by 30 minutes more. But you have to fix the visitation at least 24 hours before the proposed session.
In the remote visitation session, you can use your computer for online visitation. But the officer conducted the session through strict vigilance. The online meeting was performed through the previously set up prepaid basis method. The payment of the conference can pay by either the visitors or the inmates. To learn more about this, you can search on the website http://www.gettingout.com/.
In bannock county jail, the prisoners are shifted to different locations frequently. That’s why you find out the exact location of your familiar one. You can get the information from the Federal Bureau of Prisons. They recorded the list of the name of the inmate and their location from last 1982.
You can conduct a visit with an inmate by using online media from a distance. All sorts of inmates have their personal visitors list, and apart from the friends and family, the outsider can apply for a visit if their name is on the list.
An inmate is not allowed to enlist more than ten friends on their list. If anyone wants to add more, you have to go through the correctional facility to identify the inmate’s location.
There are different types of visiting schedules like C-POD, D-pod, E-pod, and Booking.
- You can meet the prisoner on Monday or Tuesday from 06:30-08:00. From 08:00 to 10:00, the authority restricted the sessions for all.
But after 13:30 to 14:30, the visitation is limited to the inmate’s Disciplinary Sanctions. And from 19:30 to 21:30, the visitation is open for all.
- On Wednesday, the visiting session starts from 06:30 to 08:00, but it is restricted from 08:00 to 10:00. After 13:30 to 14:30, the visitation is specified for the inmate’s Disciplinary Sanctions. Again From 15:00 to 16:30, and from 19:30 to 21:30it is open for all.
- On Thursday and Friday, the visitation begins from 15:00 to 16:30.The time of restriction for Inmates on Disciplinary Sanctions from 19:00 to 19:30. And again, the visitation starts from 19:30 to 21:30.
- Again, from Saturday to Sunday, the visiting session is started from 06:30 to 08:00. From 08:00 to 10:00, the meeting remains stopped, and from 12:00 – 12:30, and from 19:00 – 19:30, the session Restricted for Inmates on Disciplinary Sanctions. And from 13:30 to 16:30, and from 19:30 to 21:30, it is open for all. It was again, Restricted for Inmates on Disciplinary Sanctions.
D-pod, E-pod, and Booking
You can also book your visitation schedule online like D-pod, E-pod, and Booking. In that case, you have to maintain the following schedule.
- For Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, the available times for meetings are 06:30 to 08:00, 09:00 to 11:00, 12:30 to 16:30, 19:30 to 21:30.
- On Thursday and Friday, the session will be from 15:00 to 16:30 and from 19:30 to 21:30.
- again, during Saturday and Sunday, the visiting time for the inmates are 06:30-08:00,09:00-11:00, 12:30-16:30, 19:30-21:30
The bannock county jail also allows mailing in prison under strict laws and regulations. U.S. Postal Service controls mail communication. you must include the address given below:
C/O: Bannock County Detention Center
P.O.: Box no: 4666
To deposit money for your family, you must go through some easy steps. The procedures are:
- You can send money through a website. Through the website, you can add money to the account. the website address is: http://www.gettingout.com/
- You can call the number 1-866-516-0115 to deposit money to the account of the amount. You can use your credit or debit card, which has the Master Card or Visa Logo.
- For funding money, there is an Automatic Payment Processing Machine. But You have to come to the detention centre to add money. Using the kiosk machine of the detention centre, you can sand money. It accepts payments through Master Card, Visa, or cash.
- You can follow another easy way to send money. For getting more help, search the Telmate website. It gives you more information about cash sending money.
Bannock county jail roster:
Sex Offender Search and Lookup
All the sex offender is charged as guilty to a sex crime, including rape, statutory rape, molestation, sexual abuse of a minor, child pornography, and sex trafficking. Any violent sexual conduct with a person is illegal and should be punished strictly against those offenders. The Bannock County Jail’s authority navigates the offender’s information by the link: Idaho Sex Offender Registry. The link shows you the result on the last block of a sex offender. You have to get permission to access the information from the database.
Bail and bondsman:
Bannock County Jail offers the facilities of bailing for their inmate. But bail is possible to access if you pay the bail money to the court. A bail is a form of cash or collateral property, and the court determines the bail money according to the inmate’s crime. An insolvent inmate can hire a bond dealer for bail. By using the premium the bondsman, they can manage the bail for $100.
Statistics of Bannock county jail roster
The statistical data of the Bannock County jail is given below:
|Number of Persons Confined||243|
|Avg Daily Population||264|
|Name of the new facility||not applicable|
|Full-time total employees||63|
|Total salaries and wages||3352838|
|Other operating expenditures||2606647|
|Total construction costs||0|
|Equipment, furnishings, etc||0|
|Year of the original construction||1995|
|Year of the major renovation||not applicable|
Income list of Bannock County Unemployment and Median Household :
|Civilian Labor Force Annual Average||2016||42,300|
|Number Employed Annual Average||2016||40,817|
|Number Unemployed Annual Average||2016||1,483|
|Median Household Income Annual Average||2015||43,298|
The information is taken from U.S. Census Bureau, Model-based Small Area Income & Poverty Estimates (SAIPE)
Frequently asked questions
Is there any calling system in the Bannock county jail roster?
Yes. But you have to provide some initial details to the officer on duty to trace out your familiar inmate.
How much time can a visitor stay to meet an inmate?
A visitor can stay for a minimum of 30 minutes with the inmates. The time can be longer by giving an extra fee if the authority permits us to stay.
How can you contact someone who is imprisoned in Bannock County Jail?
You can visit the imprisoned, send money for them and, and able to call them. Bannock County Jail offers you the option of sending money. You can correspond with them. you need to click on the following link: https://www.bannockcounty.us/sheriff/jail/
What are the restricted things you cant carry in jail?
You can’t carry any books, notes, letters, newspapers or magazines. You can’t bring any other personal property without the permission of the jail administration.
What is an “O.R.”
“O.R.” refers to getting released on one’s recognizance. Managing to have bail is not the end of the punishment for a criminal. They have to appear in jail whenever it is needed. By enforcing an O R, a judge can impose any terms and conditions on your bail.
Does the Bannock county jail allow their prisoner to do the job?
The simple answer is no. Unlike some other country counties, bannock county does not allow its inmates to do any job inside or outside.
The Bannock county jail roster takes care of its inmates. The mailing facilities and visiting opportunities of different methods are also available here. But you have to go through some procedures to avail yourself benefited by this feature.
But the jail is very strict about enforcing law and policies for the criminal. The authority gives much attention to the inmate who is accused of sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Sometimes they didn’t get bail in to enjoy life again.