Extension is one of the most popular beauty treatments of modern girls. – Extension Method
It takes just a few hours to dramatically change the hairstyle, and make it voluminous, well-kept and long.
Read in our article how to choose the right extension method for your hair type.
How to Choose a Hair Extensions Method for Your Hair Type?
First you need to decide which material is the best for you:
- If your hair is thin and soft, then opt for virgin Slavic hair. Also this raw material is suitable for clients with natural hair color.
- If you have a denser strand structure and you color them, choose dyed Slavic hair.
- If you have very dense strands and want to maximize their length, pay attention to the European hair extensions.
Let’s consider the most popular methods of extensions:
- Tape-ins are suitable for thick hair. In most cases they can be quite noticeable in hairstyle. This is not the best method of extensions if you worry about the health of natural curls. The fact is that it can be more traumatic than wefts or fusions. Tapes can weaken roots and cause fall out of strands. One of the advantages of this type of extension is that it usually takes about an hour to do it.
- Hand-tied weft extensions are the best solution for girls with soft or weakened locks, as well as for those who want to keep natural hair healthy. In this case, a thin braid is made around the head, and premade wefts are sewn into it. The strands are hand made, and they are very thin and neat. Your hairstyle will look as natural as possible, and the braid is unnoticeable in wearing and if properly done doesn’t damage natural hair.
- Clip-ins are suitable for those who want to temporarily change their hair style. For example, for a party or other event. Attachment of extensions takes no more than 10 minutes.
- Fusion hair extensions are suitable for girls who want to unnoticeably transform their look and at the same time be sure that they don’t do any harm to their natural hair. In this case, the strands are attached to the natural hair with the help of special keratin bonds. If you have very thin hair, you can try extensions with micro bonds. Micro bonds are often installed in those areas of the head where the hair is naturally more thin. For example, on the temples.
Want to buy quality hand-tied weft extensions? Visit the online store of the popular Canadian company I Love Slavic Hair.
The range of this brand also includes hair for other types of extensions.
An important feature is that you get custom made hair extensions according to your specifications made of high-quality virgin or dyed Slavic hair, and European hair. These products are the best thing that’s ever happened to your hair!