What you need to know about the CCNP 350-401 ENCOR Exam
mplementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401) is a 120-minute examination related to the CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Certifications. This examination assesses a candidate’s information of enforcing core business enterprise community technologies which include dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, community assurance, security, and automation. The course, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, helps candidates to put together for this exam.
The following matters are standard tips for the content material probable to be blanketed in the exam. However, different associated matters may additionally show up on any particular transport of the exam. To higher mirror the contents of the examination and for readability purposes, the recommendations beneath may also alternate at any time except notice.
Explain the one of a kind layout ideas used in an agency network
Main Topics Of Cisco ENCOR 350-401:
There are six main topics and domains of cisco ENCOR 350-401:
- 1.1.a Enterprise community diagram such as Tier 2, Tier 3, and Fabric Capacity planning.
- 1.1.b High availability strategies such as redundancy, FHRP, and SSO
- 1.2 Analyze sketch standards of a WLAN deployment.
- 1.2.a Wireless deployment fashions (centralized, distributed, controller-less, controller-based, cloud, faraway branch)
- 1.2.b Location offerings in a WLAN design.
- 1.3 Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments.
- 1.4 Explain the working concepts of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- 1.4.a SD-WAN manipulates and facts planes elements.
- 1.4.b Traditional WAN and SD-WAN solutions.
- 1.5 Explain the working ideas of the Cisco SD-Access solution.
- 1.5.a SD-Access manage and information planes elements.
- 1.5.b Traditional campus interoperating with SD-Access.
- 1.6 Describe principles of wired and wi-fi QoS.
- 1.6.a QoS components.
- 1.6.b QoS policy.
- 1.7 Differentiate hardware and software program switching mechanisms.
- 1.7.a Process and CEF.
- 1.7.b MAC tackle desk and TCAM.
- 1.7.c FIB vs. RIB.
- Describe machine virtualization technologies:
- 2.1.a Hypervisor kind 1 and 2
- 2.1.b Virtual machine
- 2.1.c Virtual switching
- 2.2 Configure and verify facts route virtualization technologies
- 2.2.a VRF
- 2.2.b GRE and IPsec tunneling
- 2.3 Describe community virtualization concepts
- 2.3.a LISP
- 2.3.b VXLAN.
- 3.1 Layer 2
- 3.1.a Troubleshoot static and dynamic 802.1q trunking protocols
- 3.1.b Troubleshoot static and dynamic EtherChannels
- 3.1.c Configure and confirm frequent Spanning Tree Protocols (RSTP and MST)
- 3.2 Layer 3.
- 3.2.a Compare routing principles of EIGRP and OSPF (advanced distance vector vs. linked state, load balancing, route selection, direction operations, metrics)
- 3.2.b Configure and confirm easy OSPF environments, inclusive of more than one regular area, summarization, and filtering (neighbor adjacency, point-to-point and broadcast community types, and passive interface)
- 3.2.c Configure and affirm eBGP between at once related neighbors (best direction determination algorithm and neighbor relationships)
- 3.3 Wireless.
- 3.3.a Describe Layer 1 concepts, such as RF power, RSSI, SNR, interference noise, band and channels, and wi-fi patron gadgets capabilities
- 3.3.b Describe AP modes and antenna types
- 3.3.c Describe get right of entry to factor discovery and be part of technique (discovery algorithms, WLC resolution process)
- 3.3.d Describe the predominant ideas and use instances for Layer two and Layer three roaming
- 3.3.e Troubleshoot WLAN configuration and wi-fi patron connectivity issues
- 3.4 IP Services.
- 3.4.a Describe Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- 3.4.b Configure and confirm NAT/PAT
- 3.4.c Configure first-hop redundancy protocols, such as HSRP and VRRP
- 3.4.d Describe multicast protocols, such as PIM and IGMP v2/v3.
Network Assurance: 10%.
- 4.1 Diagnose community issues the use of equipment such as debugs, conditional debugs, hint route, ping, SNMP, and Syslog.
- 4.2 Configure and confirm system monitoring the usage of Syslog for faraway logging.
- 4.3 Configure and confirm NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow.
- 4.4 Configure and affirm SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN.
- 4.5 Configure and confirm IPSLA.
- 4.6 Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to observe community configuration, monitoring, and management.
- 4.7 Configure and confirm NETCONF and RESTCONF.
- 5.1 Configure and confirm system get right of entry to control.
- 5.1.a Lines and password protection.
- 5.1.b Authentication and authorization of the usage of AAA.
- 5.2 Configure and affirm infrastructure protection features.
- 5.2.a ACLs.
- 5.2.b CoPP.
- 5.3 Describe REST API security.
- 5.4 Configure and confirm wi-fi protection features.
- 5.4.a EAP.
- 5.4.b WebAuth.
- 5.4.c PSK.
- 5.5 Describe the elements of community protection design.
- 5.5.a Threat defense.
- 5.5.b Endpoint security.
- 5.5.c Next-generation firewall.
- 5.5.d TrustSec, MACsec.
- 5.5.e Network gets admission to manipulate with 802.1X, MAB, and WebAuth.
- 6.1 Interpret primary Python aspects and scripts.
- 6.2 Construct legitimate JSON encoded file.
- 6.3 Describe the high-level standards and advantages of facts modeling language, such as YANG.
- 6.4 Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and manage.
- 6.5 Interpret REST API response codes and effects in payload the usage of Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF.
- 6.6 Construct an EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or information collection.
- 6.7 Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack.
Does 350-401 have labs?
CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 DumpsMate is an online, hands-on capabilities enhancement device that helps college students acquire the real-world abilities they want to be successful on the 350-401 ENCOR exam. The 50 labs in this product cowl the full variety of 350-401 ENCOR examination topics.
How a great deal does the CCNP Encor examination cost?
The exam fee for 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies ENCOR is four hundred USD and the 2nd one, 300-410 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) Exam rate is additionally four hundred USD.
What is Cisco Enarsi?
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1. Zero (ENARSI 300-410) is a 90-minute examination related to the CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications.
Is 350-401 hard?
CCNP 350-401 Exam will be very plenty tricky, and thus, it is encouraged for you to achieve the SPOTO CCNP ENCOR 350-401 Dumps to obtain sure-shot success.
Can I get a job with CCNA certification only?
Many employers will appoint any individual with solely the Cisco CCNA certification for a lower-level or entry-level IT or cyber safety job, however, the probabilities of being employed expand noticeably if you can mix your CCNA with a 2nd skill, such as technical experience, some other certification, or a tender talent like a customer.
Cisco ENCOR 350-401 is an outstanding exam certification and can provide you with a lot of chances and opportunities to lead a successful life. I hope this informative article will help you. If you have any further questions, then you can ask in the comment section.