If you’re a health-conscious person, chances are, you’ll have encountered an ethos known as Ayurveda – something that has been practised for centuries. Wellness collection Tea forms part of Ayurveda and is hugely tasty and enjoyable to consume.
Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that literally means ‘Science of Life’, and it focuses on holistic health, rather than specifically treating a single disease. It represents a way of life that honors the spirit, body and mind, incorporating herbs, diet and yoga. It teaches self-healing from within.
Wellness Collection Tea is Ayurvedic Tea
When discussing tea as part of a ‘wellness collection’, what is essentially being discussed is Ayurvedic tea. These herbal teas form a key component of Ayurveda, and they’re used to help people achieve vitality, wellness and health.
The three main types of Ayurvedic tea are:
- Kapha Tea
- Pitha Tea
- Vatha Tea
Each type has its own characteristics, herbs and aromas, but they’re all essentially designed to purify and detox the human body. Said to clear the body’s ‘Doshas’ (a word that translates to ‘things that may cause problems’), the teas are basically prepared in the same way. It’s the herbs that are used that provide variation.
The Qualities of Each Ayurvedic Tea Type
Of course, each type of wellness collection tea will have its own unique properties and it’s what they contain that determines which category they fall into.
They break down as follows:
- Vatha Tea needs to include herbs like Stevia, Liquorice, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves & Fennel
- Pitha Tea should include elements like Cardamom, Roses, Fennel, Ginger & Stevia
- Kapha Tea must contain herbs like Black Pepper, Ginger, Cloves, Cardamom & Liquorice
Due to the fact that the human body typically has multiple Doshas at any one time, it’s possible to drink Ayurvedic with multiple types of ingredients.
So, How Does Ayurvedic Tea Help the Body?
With Ayurvedic herbs infused into the tea, it can provide various health benefits. Let’s take a look at what they are.
- Digestion – whether you’re having problems with diarrhoea, constipation or bloating, Ayurvedic tea is something that can help relieve the issue. Ginger and fennel, in particular, can help provide welcome relief and restore your gut health.
- Weight Loss – obesity is another issue that Ayurvedic herbs can help to treat, with liquorice, ginger and clove able to help you shed those pounds. Basil, star Anise and lemongrass are also known to assist in this regard.
- Detox & Immunity – overall health can be promoted with Ayurvedic teas, as they boost immunity while helping detox the body and support wellness.
Enjoy the Benefits of Wellness Collection Tea Today
Ayurveda is a complex and interesting subject that can’t really be summed up in under 1,000 words. We’ve tried to explain the benefits here, but obviously a subject that we’ve only been able to scratch the surface of.
However, your takeaway from reading this blog is that if you’ve been suffering health-wise recently, the solution to your issues could be greatly reduced just by drinking tea. Now, that sounds like a tasty solution to the problem, right?
These kinds of problems have plagued human beings since the dawn of time, and tea is one of the oldest types of beverage in the world. So, why not try something that’s steeped in history and has been perfected over time. The only thing you have to lose is your body imbalances.