Tamil Nadu Government has started these services for the purpose of providing education to the Tamil Naidu students from anywhere. So if you also want to take advantage of this portal then you have to first register on the TN EMIS portal and then complete the login process of the website. After completing the login process, now let us know how to search for the topics on the Dashboard.
How to search for the topics on the Dashboard?
After login on the TN EMIS portal, you will come to the dashboard and you can search the topic as per requirements. If you want to know how to do it then follow the steps as given below.
- After login by entering the 8 digits unique username and password, now click on the search button given on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then type the topic name that you want to search on this portal and then press the Enter tab.
- Now you will get all the chapters or topics that are related to your searched keyword.
That’s it, it is a very easy process to search, now if you forgot the password of the TN EMIS portal then don’t worry, we will tell you how to reset the password.
How to reset the Forget password on the TN EMIS portal?
Just follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the portal of TN EMIS and tap on the forgot password.
- Now a screen will appear where you will get two options to reset your password which is Search by username and search by email address.
- Now you have to fill that box with whom you want to recover your password.
- Now if your username or your email address is found on the database, then you will receive a mail on your Email id.
- Then you just have to follow the instructions as given in that message. Then you will get access to TN EMIS login again.
So, this is the way to reset your password on the TN EMIS portal. There is also an app of TN EMIS portal, you can also download that application and use their service. Now we will tell you how to download that app and use their services. You can visit jioreliance4g.in has provided full information for Tamil Nadu EMIS.
How to download the TNTP app and get access?
Just follow the steps given below to download the TNTP app and get access to it.
- At first, you have to go to the Play Store on your phone and type Moodle in the search bar.
- You will get the Moodle app; just install it on your phone.
- Now you have to open the application and enter the link tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms in the blank space then tap on the Connect option.
- Now just enter the username and password that you have received from the TN EMIS portal.
- After login, now you have to click on the three dots given below at the right corner.
- All the courses will open when you click on the three dots.
That’s it, now you can use all of their services on their app.