Livebeam is a novel streaming platform that is just the right pick for you to meet new people and make friends. But are there any things to pay attention to or to avoid? Let’s find out together about streaming platforms.
To start talking to someone on Livebeam, start interacting with their content first. Start watching streams of a person you are interested in talking to – it is free for all users that have a profile on our platform.
To draw the person’s attention, you should also react to their videos. It will let them know that you are interested in them.
Once you get some interaction back (this person watches your streams, reacts to them, and so on), you can move on to messaging them.
To start a dialogue with a stranger on Livebeam successfully, here are a few tips:
- Introduce yourself. Tell them your name or nickname (choose the one you prefer to be called by), some facts about yourself – any shared interests, funny facts, etc.
- Compliment the receiver. Tell them that you appreciate their work and enjoy the content they make. It is important to mention why you want to get to know them and what you have in common with them.
- Ask some icebreaker questions. Some simple and interesting questions to start a conversation may play an important role in the image that your message will create.
Meeting people online and getting to know them can be even easier than in real life. Livebeam team prepared for you some pros and cons of online communication and streaming. Let’s look at them together.
Pros of online communication:
- You don’t need to get out of the house. It makes streaming and other ways to communicate online a great choice in times of quarantine measures or if you don’t feel well in general.
- You can take your time to think through the flow of the communication.
- If you are not in the mood and don’t want to talk to anyone, you can simply turn Livebeam notifications off and put your gadgets away. It is always a good idea to take a break from the digital world and have some quality time outside or doing what you love.
Some of the cons of streaming and online communication in general include:
- If you are a streamer, you will get tired quickly.
- The text messages usually don’t broadcast the real mood and feelings of the person on the other side.
- You might never see your online friend or favorite streamer in real life.
Livebeam is a one of a great streaming platforms for new acquaintances. You can get to know anyone you like and message them right away.